Nature Republic Sheet Mask First Impression (Tomato)
11:42
Hello everyone~
Today I decided to write a small post on my first impressions on this wonderful sheet mask.
I bought four of them (Shea butter, cucumber, rose, and tomato) at a cultural festival I recently attended, and the "Korea" stands were selling these sheet masks, so I couldn't leave without buying one of each...
The woman at the stand kindly explained to me what each mask was supposed to do;
Tomato: Brightening
Rose: Moisturize
Cucumber: Moisturize
Shea Butter: Add nutrients back to the skin.
I'm still kind of a mask newbie, only having tries a few masks here and there, but having tried out this Tomato one, I can confidently say that I stand by my opinion pretty strongly ;)
My immediate impression of this mask when I opened up the package was how soaked in product the actual mask was...which I assume is a good thing? Anyways, you are supposed to leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes, and I left it on for about 15.
Once I took the mask off, I immediately saw a difference on my face. My skin was a lot brighter and just overall better looking. I couldn't tell if that was actually what had happened, or if it was just my eyes trying to convince me that the product had worked, but after my family members started complimenting me on my bright looking skin, I knew that the effect was visible.
On the package it doesn't say (at least I think it doesn't, since I can't read Korean) that you have to rinse your face after taking off your mask, but I highly recommend you do anyways.
The product left my skin very sticky, even after massaging in the leftover product, but after lightly rinsing my face my skin was smoother than a babys butt.
The product is very affordable, and you can easily find it anywhere online for cheap. However, I did end up paying more that usual (About 2 US dollars) since I did buy it at a festival, and they tend to crank up the prices at such events, so I'm sure you can find it for cheaper.
Overall, I highly recommend this mask for someone who wants to brighten up dull skin, or honestly just anyone in general who feels like they deserve a little pampering ;)


0 comments