BH cosmetics Neutural Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Pallete Swatches+Review

13:44



Hello everyone~

About a week ago I got my hand on this baby, and I was super exited! BH cosmetics is known for its affordable and good quality makeup, which is great since not everyone wants to spend an arm and a leg for a palette. But why don't we actually get into my opinion?

The review:

Right off the bat I can say that if you're a beginner in makeup, or just a makeup lover in general, and you're looking for a pretty good quality eye shadow palette that's cheap and has a good color range, get this palette.
 I feel like this is a great starter palette, since it has a very nice variety of neutrals, champagne colors, and even has bright pink and a matte black, which are a really nice plus. Most of the colors are nicely pigmented and blend well, and you could definitely make a nice range of eye looks with this.


However, this palette isn't perfect.  I do wish that there were some darker browns in here, since I do feel that having a nice solid matte dark brown in your collection is very important, but it's honestly not a big deal.
The champagne colors are great, and so are most of the brown shades, these are the colors that have a nice pigmentation and blend out very nicely. But a lot of the gray shades barely showed up, and it felt like I wasn't even applying any product to my skin (which you will see in the swatches), the same thing would happen with the lighter brown shades, but this isn't the case for most colors, so I'm not that mad about it. Sadly, the icy white shimmery shade at the bottom left which I was really exited for fell kinda flat, and ended up being pretty chalky, which was quite disappointing but I'm still probably going to use it.

Ouch...I feel like I've been a bit too rough on this palette 😕
Please don't get me wrong, overall I really enjoyed this palette, and I'm very exited to try more looks with it, since I feel like even if its a neutrals palette, it's a palette I can have a lot of fun with. (Also the purple shades in here make me really happy lol)

The Swatches:






Thank you all for reading! See ya! 💙







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts